Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hallelujah!!!



We have found our thumb...and we LOVE it!

12 comments:

Katie said...

good girl!

Sue said...

You are saying that NOW - what happens when she's 12???

Meg said...

When she's 12, she'll have headgear:)...but at least we'll be well rested by then.

Laurie said...

lol I can just see her in headgear. But we love little baby tuck-a-tum. Tho I'm not sure why she is sitting in the sink w all her clothes on??

Jocelyn said...

I'm thinking this is a good thing so that now she doesn't want her binky as much? You'll have to excuse me for not knowing the obvious- sorry...I still don't understand the bad thing about binky's. one day soon here- you'll have to update me on the do's and do not's because I don't follow. Either way- I think she's delicious.

Meg said...

Bossy B, no worries about feeling like you don't know...none of us do. I'm just happy that she found her thumb because then at nap and nighttime, when her binky falls out, she'll have her thumb (since she can't quite figure out how to get her binks back in her mouth yet). But I think binky's are a GREAT thing...some Mom's may disagree.

Kasie M. said...

Binky/thumb whatever works! Like you said, at tleast she can pop that thumb back in her mouth.

Val said...

I think Binkies and thumbs are equally wonderful! Yeah Hadley!

Anonymous said...

Why is the kid in the sink????

Jocelyn said...

Hey- I've been gone for 4 days and this is stil the SAME blog- get blogging!

Sue said...

i agree with joc!!!

Hope said...

Hadley - if my thumb were as cute and as "eat-able" as yours, I would suck my thumb too!