...a binky, a blanky, and a buddy. Kind of a scary little buddy (now that I look at his sharp fangs and freaky hair), but keeps her happy...and most importantly, quiet.
That creepy toy has to go...but the smile is darling! It makes up for the scary toy- what toy company made a toy like that? Is it supposed to give kids nightmares???
I'm pretty sure that creepy toy (fear #127 Nightmarish stuffed animals) is what has kept the child awake and screaming for the last four months. Doesn't your mom have Yazmeen the whore doll around somewhere for Hads to play with?
Laur, I am dying laughing right now. I wish you could have been there when my mom showed me the doll and the look on my face. Who could confuse Yazmeen the Whore for Jasmin the Princess??? That Zaidy has a lot to learn. Of course with Hadley's tubby poses, she might like Yazmeen better.
I'm sure she will prefer the whore doll, and Auntie Lowdie will get right to work knitting little thongs, pasties and a stripper pole for Hads to dress Yazmeen in.
7 comments:
the "friend" is really pretty scary, but as long as she loves it I guess that is all that matters, right?
this is sick. larry scary lion is scary. where's her fourth favorite thing: RUDY!
LARRY SCARY LION!
That creepy toy has to go...but the smile is darling! It makes up for the scary toy- what toy company made a toy like that? Is it supposed to give kids nightmares???
I'm pretty sure that creepy toy (fear #127 Nightmarish stuffed animals) is what has kept the child awake and screaming for the last four months. Doesn't your mom have Yazmeen the whore doll around somewhere for Hads to play with?
Laur, I am dying laughing right now. I wish you could have been there when my mom showed me the doll and the look on my face. Who could confuse Yazmeen the Whore for Jasmin the Princess??? That Zaidy has a lot to learn. Of course with Hadley's tubby poses, she might like Yazmeen better.
I'm sure she will prefer the whore doll, and Auntie Lowdie will get right to work knitting little thongs, pasties and a stripper pole for Hads to dress Yazmeen in.
Oh my gosh I missed the blog while I was in Africa. I'm laughing so freaking hard right now!
Post a Comment