Friday, August 24, 2007

Cutie Patootie.

Big girl in her high chair.
LOVE this outfit.
Cute little ski jump nose.
Her famous tuck in the lower lip smile.
The happy napper girl.
Peek-a-boo Hadley.
More fun in the tubby.
All smiles.
I had to post a bunch of candids because I couldn't pick just one.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

she is GROWING. I think I even spy a little arm pudge! cutie patootie is right on! Nibble a peach for auntie lowdie

Sue said...

such a big girl! the ski jump nose kind of reminded e of richard nixon though . . . do you want some girls on monday?? I am freaking with so much to do! let me know!

Val said...

She looks SO BIG!!! I think she has grown since last week! Can't wait to see her on Sunday =)

Jocelyn said...

Holy Blogger Girl.. wow.. a ton of fun pics thanks.
Love the FANCY highchair- those Fancy Narode girls have nothing on this Fancy Prentice Girl.

Katie said...

she is getting huge! and of course, too precious!!! i'm in town now, and expect to meet Miss Hads soon!

Kasie M. said...

I'm loving that red highchair. Very fancy! It's been awhile since I've blogged and I can't believe the size difference in Hads. She is getting so big!