Saturday, August 11, 2007

Black & Whites






Didn't have any new pics today, since I was hard at work...and Ryan is a picture taking failure. But didn't want to disappoint our fans. So here are some of my favorite B&W's from Hadley's 4 month folder. Notice I omitted the "Uncle Fester" picture, just don't think Hads could take the ridicule again.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

but Uncle Fester is an Icon! Hads should be flattered!!!!

Jocelyn said...

Don't think it was Hads.. but those parents of hers... sheesh!

Hope said...

My money is on picture #2 for making Hadley famous. I'd buy just about anything from that face. Even if I am still mad at her mom for being a blog queen and making the rest of us look like shmucks. I know, I know, not hard to do. . .

Val said...

we love your little face Hads. Can't wait to see you bright and early tomorrow... I should be in bed already =)