Thursday, August 9, 2007

Solids?

Cheesy mom a little too eager to feed her baby. Anything that could mean less pumping can get a gal excited.


Hads ate her rice cereal like a champ. In fact, I think her face is looking fatter already!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bowl is bigger than her head! is she allowed to eat this already! how many push-ups did she have to do after this!

Val said...

Way to go Hads! Once you get good at this solid stuff you'll probably get some ice cream from your grammie! I'm sure you'll love it just like Lauren does =)

Laurie said...

is that on Hads' list of foods she will eat? Cuz I thought I saw it posted at Zaide's house on the "Foods Hadley Will Not Eat" list...

Jocelyn said...

You were just about to get hate mail from me- but with this many postings- I could never say a bad thing about you. Hair looks good- need to the new blonde locks in person...solids- looks like liquids to me.

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

Meg, are you remembering to feed her from both bowls? oh wait, that applies to just your breasts huh! The full cheeks is a good look for Hads!!

Cara said...

does Zaide actually have a list of "Foods Hadley will not eat"? Oh, wait, it's Zaide of course she does!!

Laurie said...

well it's actually a list of foods Daddy Ryan will not eat. If it's not on the list, he has to eat it. But I figure it's like father,like daughter. And that was a good one, J.Swens!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe she is growing up so fast!