Saturday, August 4, 2007

Proud Papa.



Ryan took these pics while he's been home on Paternity Leave and thought they should be posted on the blog ASAP. I said, "why don't you go ahead and post them?" He said, "I'm home with her all day...I don't have time!" Amen...I'm loving this role reversal!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the green paisley boppy pillow should be on restriction. it is always the background. the prop has gone old and dry. we are all waiting for new background, poses, and positions!

Anonymous said...

ryan is the best. and when he allows hair back on his legs he will be even better!

Laurie said...

yeah where's the fugly boppy cover I gave you??!!! I do love Hads' big ole shorts.

Kasie M. said...

The boppy is the perfect prop! What cute capri's Hads has on.

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

I think Ryan figures if he posts a couple pics here and there, every few months or so, he'll get his "not nagging just reminding" wife off of his back. Sorry Ry, gotta bust you...always true to the bf before the bf's hubby! But well done on the photography--Hads is looking as photogenic as ever!