Friday, August 24, 2007

The backpack.

Hating it.
Loving it.
See Hads, it's fun to try new things.

...and exhausting.


6 comments:

Val said...

I love the sleeping pic, I am so jealous how babies can fall asleep wherever, I wish I could!

Jocelyn said...

Where do you guys find time for all this shit?

Meg said...

You're asking me where I find time for stuff...you redecorate your house daily, new paint, new B&W's, new Martha Stewart/Pottery Barn/Crate&Barrel decor change craziness. You're the queen of busy! You're comment made me laugh, because I can just hear you saying it:).

Kasie M. said...

Where do you guys find time for this stuff? You have one busy family.

Jocelyn said...

Aren't you funny Miss Davis...it's just that I haven't talked to you much these past 2 weeks and so much has gone on. I feel left out. Boo

Laurie said...

I keep hearing that song from Dora the Explorer "backpack, backpack" (ask Tate, I'm sure she can sing it for you with interpretive dance moves too). Keep having fun times with Hads, cleaning the house is for anal types.