Thursday, August 9, 2007

Maybe, just maybe...

Practicing Parents?
Can't fake that excitement.
Tender little moment.
One for you, one for me.
Too cute!!!
Joc has always claimed that she's never had a desire to have kiddos (which is crazy to me since mine have been named since the 7th grade)...I'm thinking maybe these pics tell a different storry. Sorry Joc, don't want to throw you under the bus, but you're looking pretty damn maternal. And, if you want to follow the Hollywood trend, go ahead and have the babe first...then get married, you might even get a bigger ring:).

5 comments:

Val said...

They'd be super cute parents and have a super cute baby! Go for it Joc!!!

Laurie said...

of course, Hadley is prolly hoping she will remain the star. It's good to only have brother Rudy Patootie for competition.

Jocelyn said...

Wow! A full spread- I cannot contain my excitement..thanks Meg. I should never have said I'm warming up to this new idea of kids etc.. because I should have known you'd get all too excited. Um.. at the rate- my boyfriend is NOT asking me to marry him- I just might have kids first.

heather said...

Auntie Joc looks great w/ Hads! so cute!

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

Joc, just say no! Don't give in to the Prentice Parent Pressure! Although, actually go ahead, then maybe Megs will get off my back! :)Fat chance...Meg leaving something alone? Although Joc, you holding Hads is looking pretty natural...pretty second hand nature...