Today is my Grandma Cindy's Birthday...and boy is it exciting. Here's a few reasons why I love my Grammy so much:
She takes me on her boat, and doesn't make me wear a scratchy old lifejacket.
She loves cupcakes as much as I do. And gives me bites when noone is looking.
She doesn't mind if I'm a mess. In fact, she encourages it.
She gave me the greatest Dad in all the land.
She treats me like a queen.
She lets me ride in her Porsche with the top down.
She would never let me miss a party, and will let me cuddle when I've had too much.
My cousin Lauren seems to think she's the cats meow. So I don't want to be left behind.
And best of all...she makes me SO happy!Grandma, we love you so, so much! Thanks for everything you do for us, you're absolutely amazing. I'm so lucky to have such a fun, crazy Grandma...just like my Dad and Auntie Val did. Now we just need to get you a green sweatsuit:). Happy Birthday To You!!!
XOXO
Ry-Meg-Hads-Rudy
5 comments:
Does Gramma Cindy let Hads ride in her Porsche ala Britney-style (like she does in the boat)???
as long as Gramma Cindy is wearing undies in the Porsche (and the boat), we're good with that.
Laurie you are so funny!!! Very sweet Megan, now I'm the big loser who didn't do anything. The post was very sweet, I'm sure my mom loved it!
Happy birthday Cindy! Megs those are hilarious, but you realize you have now committed yourself to being this creative for every family member, you crazy nerd! I am expecting some good stuff come Feb. 27, the only cousin b-day you can actually remember!
That picture of Hads with sweet potatoes on her face is one of my new favorites! By the time I post this, I'll have a different one.
Post a Comment