Monday, October 8, 2007

Pretty, Pretty, Princess.

Such a lady, crossing her ankles.

Now you're looking more like your Mom in a dress. Always cross those ankles, boys will try to peek sis!
Feeling like one of the Fancy Narode girls.

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

it's so funny how when I see her in a dress- i almost don't believe it because you are so not a dress girl. but I think she's so adorable in it and she is so girly.

Laurie said...

what a cute girly girl! And do keep the ankles tightly crossed missy.

Lis said...

She does look fancy!

Sue said...

what are the brown blutchers she's wearing??? where are her cute pink shoes???

Laurie said...

those must be her new orthopedic shoes that keep her from being all tippy tonks

Meg said...

Tough crowd! They're not blutchers, they're cute little Mary Jane's. Get your glasses on.

Katie said...

don't listen to those 2 Megs... the shoes are super cute. Plus we all know that Sue and Lowdie wear the worst shoes... ;)

Meg said...

LOL! Thanks Kate!

Sue said...

just because we don't wear tipping over, pointy toe spike heels doesn't mean we don't know blutchers when we see them.

Laurie said...

I refer you to the model tipping over video. We don't want Hads to grow up to wear the tippy tonks shoes, even if you THINK you can handle them KT. BTW I've seen your ankles do a few wobbles wearing some of your crazy high heels ;-)