Mom said "Yet another thing we have in common, chickens." Does Lavs list never end? And Kip, a chicken-clown does sound terrifying. Maybe you can patent it and pay for Maddie's future education.
Love the costume though Megs. She'll be the hit of the neighborhood and you can eat all her candy without her getting mad at you. Enjoy it while you can!
actually, we've already seen Hads eating candy, so I am guessing she's not going to be sharing the Snickers bars with mom. And Meg, you MUST have been switched at birth with one of my children...cuz I am terrified (yet strangely fascinated by) chickens too.
A clown-chicken??? Kip, are you trying to make my heart stop...good thing I'm at work, so they can easily restart it. And Laurie, I def am one of your kids. I must have taken a wrong turn in Frontier Village and ended up at the Davis' instead.
You are looking mighty fine in your chicken costume! Be happy that the candy that you get won't be the kind your mom and dad like because no one gives out that crazy stuff so it should be all yours! Kip - hmmm. . . chicken clown? Yeah - too scary. Maybe Lis can be in charge of Maddie's costume. . .
For her first Halloween you are going to dress her up like a chicken! She might be the cutest chicken I have ever seen though....get lots of candie Hads cause your mom and dad are going to eat it all. Meg I bet you have been waiting for this moment forever....a new excuse to go trick-or-treating. Please don't ban her when she graduates 3rd grade:)
Don't worry Mom, she is usually ALWAYS in socks (per Zaide's and Gramma Cindy's request), this picture was taken right before bedtime, fresh out of the tubby. Hence the tears in pic #2...when that girl is ready for bed she's a real party pooper.
just so ya know Megs, I am sitting here right this minute w/o socks! But Hads' lil piggies do look kinda cold. BTW, I think you're right about the wrong turn, you really belong with the scrap noodles.
the chicken has made it on my computer backgroumd, of course. the international students are both confused and disturbed by it! she's quite the center of attention in DC!
I never said my fears are rational. It's a terrified fascination thing with chickens. I'm battling the desire to get a REAL one for the backyard. Call me cwazy!
Well I can always see if my friend Layne still has Pearl the chicken which they kept in a coop in their basement during the winter months. A lot cwazy if you ask me lady! Besides, you'll be too scared of the beak to feed it, and I'm not going to do it for you.
We are Old Betty's because we humg out with her so much in our formative years and it rubbed off - you will thank us whenn she doesn't get sick all the time fro NO SOCKS
we would have to start calling you gramma rosaia - or toddie - she had chickens - and then she and gramma r decided to dig a pool in the back yard . . .
25 comments:
Aren't you terrified of chickens? Thank god you didn't dress her up like a clown or worse yet, a chicken-clown.
-Kip-
LOVING the costume... she will get tons of candy in that thing! :)
Hadley- you are tied for the cutest chicken ever :)
Mom said "Yet another thing we have in common, chickens." Does Lavs list never end? And Kip, a chicken-clown does sound terrifying. Maybe you can patent it and pay for Maddie's future education.
Love the costume though Megs. She'll be the hit of the neighborhood and you can eat all her candy without her getting mad at you. Enjoy it while you can!
actually, we've already seen Hads eating candy, so I am guessing she's not going to be sharing the Snickers bars with mom. And Meg, you MUST have been switched at birth with one of my children...cuz I am terrified (yet strangely fascinated by) chickens too.
A clown-chicken??? Kip, are you trying to make my heart stop...good thing I'm at work, so they can easily restart it. And Laurie, I def am one of your kids. I must have taken a wrong turn in Frontier Village and ended up at the Davis' instead.
Hey Hads -
You are looking mighty fine in your chicken costume! Be happy that the candy that you get won't be the kind your mom and dad like because no one gives out that crazy stuff so it should be all yours! Kip - hmmm. . . chicken clown? Yeah - too scary. Maybe Lis can be in charge of Maddie's costume. . .
For her first Halloween you are going to dress her up like a chicken! She might be the cutest chicken I have ever seen though....get lots of candie Hads cause your mom and dad are going to eat it all. Meg I bet you have been waiting for this moment forever....a new excuse to go trick-or-treating. Please don't ban her when she graduates 3rd grade:)
definitely the cutest chicken ever, with socks!!!
Precious!!!!!
Don't worry Mom, she is usually ALWAYS in socks (per Zaide's and Gramma Cindy's request), this picture was taken right before bedtime, fresh out of the tubby. Hence the tears in pic #2...when that girl is ready for bed she's a real party pooper.
cute chicken!
thank god zaide said it first - i was concerned with the whole "no shoes/socks" thing
What is it with you Old Betty's and socks?!?!
just so ya know Megs, I am sitting here right this minute w/o socks! But Hads' lil piggies do look kinda cold. BTW, I think you're right about the wrong turn, you really belong with the scrap noodles.
the chicken has made it on my computer backgroumd, of course. the international students are both confused and disturbed by it! she's quite the center of attention in DC!
I love that the woman who just got a Babs the knitting chicken tatoo (Laurie) is scared of chickens. How crazy is that?
I never said my fears are rational. It's a terrified fascination thing with chickens. I'm battling the desire to get a REAL one for the backyard. Call me cwazy!
Well I can always see if my friend Layne still has Pearl the chicken which they kept in a coop in their basement during the winter months. A lot cwazy if you ask me lady! Besides, you'll be too scared of the beak to feed it, and I'm not going to do it for you.
oh hells no, I'm not going to feed it! Or get eggs from under it either. That's will be *Steve's* job.
Please don't be a creepy lady with a chicken. A what if you accidently get a rooster...then you're screwed.
We are Old Betty's because we humg out with her so much in our formative years and it rubbed off - you will thank us whenn she doesn't get sick all the time fro NO SOCKS
49 post so far! You are an AWESOME blogger. You put me to shame. I love the costume. So freakin cute.
no worries, I'm sure I'll 'chicken' out. lol, at least if I had a chicken, there would be a reason to consider me crazy.
we would have to start calling you gramma rosaia - or toddie - she had chickens - and then she and gramma r decided to dig a pool in the back yard . . .
Post a Comment