Thursday, October 4, 2007

Lunch with the girls.

Hadley loves Jocie's long straight locks.
Kasie and Hayley O.
"Mom, please don't let this BABY touch my precious pink slippers."
"PUHLEASE, Hayley can I just try one on."
Lauren and her Auntie Meg.
Thanks again so much Joc for having ALL of us gals over. How times have changed...used to be just Rudy I would bring over, now it's two babies and whole kitchen sink. You were great with all the chaos. You're the best, we had a blast.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

a blast? now I know you are lying.um, yeah- times have change- i'm still wrapping my brain around it all- two best friends- two best babies...glad you and Kase could see how big the girls are getting. and little lauren- did you tell val she did great and how curious she was about Reb? that was funny to watch

Laurie said...

the picture of Hayley (is that right?) with her feet on Hads is too cute. Hadley does look like she wants to borrow those sockies.

Val said...

Thanks for sharing your fun play date with Lauren. She had fun, I didn't hear about the curiosity with Reb, I did hear that she was a bit scared though, not surprising. I love that Hads is already pining after someone else's accessories :)