Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yum.

Sometimes I just want to eat her up.

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

it's those pink round cheeks and that adorable little hat she has on. not to mention her pretty little nose.,,

Katie said...

sooo preshy weshy! love it!

Laurie said...

pink pink you stink (just kidding Hads, can't smell you from Spokane). You look GREAT in pink, that is def. your color.

Lis said...

That is a very cute little hat

Val said...

We have to give credit to Liz & Jacob in CA for that cute hat, they bought it for Lauren last year and it was the best present ever, I wish GAP made them again this year so we could get Lauren's size. I love this pick of Hads, her cheeks are just perfect, looks like she just had a great day on the slopes.

Hope said...

Her cheeks are so rosy it does look like you might have already tried to grab a bite. This may be my favorite pic. Actually with her it's impossible to chose but I defintely love that hat.