Friday, October 5, 2007

Mama's Lil' Helper.




Hadley thought it was quite hilarious to be covered in laundry. Now if I could just teach her to fold it.

15 comments:

Laurie said...

that must be HER laundry, I see a hell of a lot of pink in there. And at least she knows where the laundry room is, more than I can say for any of my family (kidding! not really)

Hope said...

Hadley - you can come over and play in our laundry anytime. Oh - wait a minute - that would require me to actually do some. . . :)

Anonymous said...

this is suffocation waiting to happen. this put my worry and stress through the roof!

Sue said...

hads is either the cleanest girl in town or the filthiest - which is it??

Unknown said...

Lavs, I do my own laundry you Voldemort.

Megs, I love the laundry pics. She is sooo precious!!!!

heather said...

There is so much pink and green in the pile, I love it! She is just too darn cute!!

Katie said...

that pile is enormous... and adorable! :) although it reminds me that I really need to do some laundry...

Lis said...

Funny, that pile probably is that big everyday!

Val said...

I love rolling around in warm laundry too :) It always smells so good and feels so cozy, Hads you and I are so much alike!

Laurie said...

btw, her Chinese Pig Nose (see pic #1 if you are not yet a Sundstrom) is perfect.

Meg said...

She's got the "punchy" face and "chinese pig eyes" down pat. She is definitely a Sundstrom!

Laurie said...

punchy face is the best! she is too cute (but we need new pics. no pressure or anything lol)

Sue said...

what do you mean - no pressure???!!!

Jocelyn said...

ok- you and ryan have the day off so get blogging biyatch.

Sue said...

WHY AREN'T YOU COMING TO VISIT YOUR OTHER COUSINS TODAY??? you know it's "hold the baby" day