We're getting Hadley off to an early start with the candy. Thought we'd start nice and easy with a gummy worm...but Twerpz are soon to come. And people, if you guys haven't tried Twerpz, you haven't lived!
Trying to rot this kids teeth before she even gets them.
Hooray, she's got the candy gene! Both Grandma's should be so proud, those drawers/pantries at their houses are going to be a hit with Miss Hads.
16 comments:
i use to love the candy drawer at your house too ya know! i love her pink layers. real cute
what are Twerpz? And it's great to know that Candy Grandma lives on
I haven't had Twerpz. Note: Do not buy the Stacy's Cinnamon and Sugar Pita chips. You won't be able to resist!
good thing we have the candy jar AND the snack drawer for when she runs away from home . . .
She'll win the lottery at your house. And I'm sure Tate and Loggie will show her the stash ASAP.
Um. . .don't let Megan fool you. Twerpz are disgusting! Hadley! Don't do it! Don't fall for your mom's freaky candy choices! I mean - don't you think it's a little odd that so many people haven't even heard of Twerpz? And try to find them? How many people haven't heard of Red Licorice? Hersheys? Tootsie Rolls? Maybe your "Twerpz" hasn't hit the top of the popularity chart because they are gross! :) I know, I'll wait patiently for my beating now. . .
Well what do you expect from a girl who loves the circus peanut, Hope. She's a complete freak! And there is no way Tate and Logie are showing Hads or Mads the candy drawer. Don't kid yourself!
oh no! Tater and Loggity are perfect sharers - I am NOT kidding
Um, "Hope" maybe you can never find Twerpz because they are always sold out because they are SO fabulous and delicious!!! I wish I worked with you because you definitely get cold water thrown over the side of your cube. Have any of you ever done that to someone in the shower??? Oh it's the best trick!
they sound perfectly foul (I looked em up, they are Twizzlers filled with even more sugary crap). Can't you at least introduce her to See's caramels or something? (and don't let Zaide teach her how to eat a candy bar for god's sake! I've warned ya before, but it bears repeating cuz I saw them eating crackers together)
Good point, no more meals with Zaide. Talk about gummity gum.
Yikes, where do you get the Stacy's cinnamon chips?
I am hardly even a responder yet I am on this blog (bad intentions) constantly
just accept it anon. You have provided YEARS of blogging material for your family. That's why we love ya!
That is a good trick Megs, although not as funny as when CL would take a giant pitcher of water into her dorm bathroom and then use it to pretend to have the worst diahrea known to man when someone else had settled in a stall next to her. DISGUSTING!
I remember when you and Joc lived at CCN in Pullman and you always had candy and pretzels too. Looks like your passing the candy factor on. Nice!
Post a Comment