Tuesday, October 16, 2007

First time?

I ask Ryan to do one little job.
Hadley doesn't seem to mind though. Just shovel that food in as fast as you can.
He might as well just throw the whole jar in her face...in fact, I think he might have.
Good girl Maddie, you definitely win in the eating department. Or maybe your mom just has a little better touch.

13 comments:

Sue said...

I see Ryan doing the "open mouth" feeding technique - I think he might need to open a LITTLE wider next time . . .

Unknown said...

Of course Ry has now made Kip look like a pro...I didn't think anyone could do that. :)

Laurie said...

can you even feed a baby WITHOUT doing the open mouth? (Try just thinking about it, and your mouth opens). Good job Ry, you do make your BIL look like a professional baby feeder.

Val said...

F- that is what you get Ryan, a big fat F in the feeding category! Too funny, I guess it just takes practice so you'll have to do it more often.

Lis said...

I had my friend Jason over recently and asked him to feed Madeline. He was really good at first but I could watch him get bored. AS he got bored the bites got bigger, and bigger and bigger. I think guys only goal is to drain the jar. It doesn't matter how much food actually makes it down the gullet. empty jar= job well done.

Meg said...

I think you're right on Lis, they just want to get the job done. And Laurie, I can't put mascara without opening my mouth either...you? Ha! I know, you don't wear any.

Laurie said...

right on, missy. But when I do put that crap on, it's open mouth time for sure.

Sue said...

but does anyone out there do the "mimi" face when looking in the mirror??

Meg said...

Is the "Mimi" face with pursed lips?

Laurie said...

I believe that IS the Mimi face, and you know we ALL do it ;-*

Sue said...

i'm thinking more the full pouty lips . . . but pursed is good!

Hope said...

I love those little shoe/socks Maddie is wearing!!

Lis said...

Since we all know she loves the shout out... THANKS MEGAN for the shoe/socks!