Now that Hads has figured out she has two hands, we seem to always have two binks. If she could only figure out how to get both in her mouth at the same time, she'd be set.
They aren't ghetto, they are cool, all the cool kids have them. I love the seriousness on her face, it's like she is trying to hard to figure out how she can possibly get both in her mouth. I'm anxious to see if she figures something out :)
I wonder if bink-napping is illegal. It's no wonder you have never gotten on one of those smarmy Children's Hospital ads, since you are too busy stealing binkies to tend to your patients. ;-)
Funny, I thought these were some kind of fancy binkies from a fancy store. Little did I know you stole them for the hospital. Love it! Hads will get it all figured out and put both of those suckers in her mouth.
Meg - where you were my little thief when Hope started her binky craze? You could've saved the Kosers a bundle, especially since like Hads, Hope likes to hold 2+ binks (or "beeps) at all times. Next time you decide to get freebies, please let me know.
10 comments:
i just love the ghetto stolen-from-the-hospital binkys. fyi.
she HAS to - you know Ry won't let her BUY anything!
those binkies ARE ghetto.
They aren't ghetto, they are cool, all the cool kids have them. I love the seriousness on her face, it's like she is trying to hard to figure out how she can possibly get both in her mouth. I'm anxious to see if she figures something out :)
Val's correct, they are NOT ghetto! They are the hippest thing right now, and best of all they are FREE! Donated to me by the fine folks at CHRMC.
I wonder if bink-napping is illegal. It's no wonder you have never gotten on one of those smarmy Children's Hospital ads, since you are too busy stealing binkies to tend to your patients. ;-)
Funny, I thought these were some kind of fancy binkies from a fancy store. Little did I know you stole them for the hospital. Love it! Hads will get it all figured out and put both of those suckers in her mouth.
Clearly, she's selling them on the black baby-market if Val has some too. Watch out babies; there's a new binkie in town, and it's HOT!
maybe you oughtta Bedazzle it or something. We've seen how creative you are so get busy.
Meg - where you were my little thief when Hope started her binky craze? You could've saved the Kosers a bundle, especially since like Hads, Hope likes to hold 2+ binks (or "beeps) at all times. Next time you decide to get freebies, please let me know.
Post a Comment