Thursday, October 4, 2007

Readin' & Rollin'

"This book is a real page turner."
"Lauren, please don't drool on my new book. It's my favorite."
"My Grandma's will be so proud that I'm a reader."
"...and a roller." Is this proof enough Mean Grandma Zaide???

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

It's proof for me.
Um, where in the hell are u? I left quite a long msg yesterday- and there's no good excuse!

Lis said...

Good rolling! Her smile looks so much like yours! It's amazing. What a cutie.

Lis said...

Good rolling! Her smile looks so much like yours! It's amazing. What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Not quite sure when I became MGZ, oh well...I believe that she rolls, I also believe the sooner she gets "going" the sooner your life will never be the same.

Laurie said...

to your daughter will always be mean something. It goes with motherhood. Just wait until Hads starts talking, her first words will probably be "you're mean, I want to go to Zaide's 4EVER". That looks like a roll, but you are tricky, so I am waiting to see it for myself.

Cara said...

why is zaide posting as anonymous? can't figure out how to make an identity?

Val said...

I believe it but I still want to see it for myself:) I've seen her get SO CLOSE but instead of rolling she just moves that neck of hers all around so she can see everything. She's got a very flexible neck!

Unknown said...

Megaloo, is that the fun touchy book I got for Hads. Her big cousin is sooo proud right now. CL, Zaide is anonymous because she can only remember her password and login like once a month... But I still love you anonymous! Your favorite niece ever!!!