We love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!
Hadley in full "I heart Daddy" regalia.
Belting out the Birthday Song, surprisingly she only messed up a few lines.
So proud of all her decorations. And Tate would be too, we got balloons, hats, cake...every "must have" for a perfect party.
Ryan/Dad-We think you are the all time greatest! Thanks for being so wonderful and loving your girls so darn much. You're a breath of fresh air, unlike anybody else we know. We love you to the moon and back!
XOXO-
Meg & Hads
11 comments:
Happy b-day Ryan. How can you go wrong with such a cute present as Hadley sitting on your table?
she IS the cutest little package. And that wife of yours is pretty darn cute too. But inquiring minds want to know if all your gifts were purchased at Target???
Hadley looks so very proud in those photos, I love it. I think I got her that onesie too, so I'm feeling kind of proud too :)
Okay- just noticed the Balloons... nice touch. Are you gonna save those for Hads first b-day?
Happy B-day Ryan! What a cute little fam'
Good eyes Val! And yes, we probably will save those for Hads first birthday, since I'm sure it will be her first word. Or Laurens:). Kidding, I'm careful on Mondays.
And no, no gifties from Targie:). It was a Nordy's birthday.
did the balloons come from NOrdy's too? if so, I'm def. applying for a job there
ANYONE that can put up with the former Miss Davis's antics as often and as well as you do- deserves all of this! Such a great guys is right and I know Megan counts her lucky stars! And for you Meg- he's quite lucky to- don't worry, I'm not a traitor. Thought all your birthday regala was really sweet.
Happy Birthday Ry! Maybe we can go to a Seahawks game next weekend:)
Megs, you need to send me some of those for my next birthday. They're hilarious!
Post a Comment