Monday, October 8, 2007

Fun times with the fam.

This weekend we celebrated Grammy Cindy's 5oth with a big bash at our house Friday night. All sorts of friends and family came in from out of town, and gave Grams quite a surprise! It was an awful lot of fun and thanks to everyone for making it so grand. Cindy's bday in not actually until October 17th, but she'll be in Hawaii celebrating her 50th like we all should. Good for you Grandma!!! No pictures from the acutal party, but here a few of all of us recovering.
Uncle Ron, Grandpa Fred, Hads, and Grandma watching the Hawks get killed.
Aunt Pam and Uncle Ron with the bambino.
Hads studying away so that she'll be sure to get into the finest Preschool.
The oldest and the youngest.
Too cute. Lauren entertaining us all on the piano. She sure is shy;).
Telling Gramps how much fun she had at the party on Friday night.

14 comments:

Laurie said...

the pix of Hads and Grandpa are so precious. And is Grandma Cindy taking you and Hads to Hawaii? Ask Lis how she managed that '-)

Lis said...

So that's where you guys were on Sunday!

Meg said...

I called Kipper...did the loser even tell you? He didn't sound like he was in a good mood, maybe tired from the big trip?!

Jocelyn said...

i am dying right now and you know why.

Meg said...

Do I ever!

Lis said...

I want to know why! No, he didn't tell me or I wasn't a good listener. Probably the latter of the two. I was tired and he was too so it wasn't a big deal ;-)

Meg said...

Oh Lis, no worries, it's not about you...it's about me. Because I am the WORST at getting back to people and this weekend I made a resolution that I was going to call people back the day they call me...so I finally do it, and it back-fired:). Joc knows me all too well and it's no surprise to her that we were MIA.

Sue said...

MEGS - I WILL BELIEVE THE "CALL BACK" WHEN I HEAR IT - and won't wait around for you to do it either . . . some things never change!

Jocelyn said...

oh god- i don't believe this resolution crap- because you made the same one last year. i love you unconditionally - which means i love you even though you suck at calling me back the day of. somedays you surprise me though, not gonna lie.

Meg said...

Boy are you people going to happily surprised!

Meg said...

P.S. Days I work don't count:).

Unknown said...

Whatever Megs, I'm still calling your mom when I want to see Hads...you'll probably be in Vegas or some such lie like that instead of calling back your sweet, thoughtful cousin.

Laurie said...

I vote no one even has a phone. B/C that is my #1 phobia, talking to anyone on the phone. Cwazy Auntie Lowdie strikes again ;-)

Meg said...

Laurie, are you sure I'm not one of yours? Did you accidently have five, and give one to my mom??? You and I are Twin Travelers!