Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Finally...loving the tubby.

Smiling, even with water all over her face.
Cute peaches.
Learning her ABC's, or maybe just eating them.
Thumb in the mouth, ready for bed.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that she has lost her old man look in these. Way to fatten up Hadley! So cute in her tubbie.

Laurie said...

what a cute little plump thing! I love her very tiny little fat rolls (at least she has some now) and I think I see some hair on that cue ball of a head! You are getting too big Missy

Jocelyn said...

her looks are changing- I am seeing change! yep- she's a snuggly little bug. love her

Cara said...

She still has hair that looks like she was wearing a baseball hat for a hundred years or so!. Love it

Katie said...

she is too cute... getting a nice big belly! and some legs rolls (kind of)...

Lis said...

Such a cutie! Glad to see she is liking the tub. Does she only like it if she's sitting or while she lay down now?

Lis said...

not while, will.

Meg said...

Cari, you crack me up. She looks exactly like she's been wearing a ball cap for 100 years. And everyone she IS fat-pat-the-water-rat!!! Haven't tried lying down yet Lis...taking it slow with Miss Priss.

heather said...

her eyes are amazing; love the thumb in the mouth - night, night.

Anonymous said...

WOW she is growing up so fast!!! It looks like she has graduated to a new stage a bathing.

Anonymous said...

one thing good about being at Zaide's is she doens't know the rules...I can tell you she does not like laying down in the tubbie. Who knew?

Laurie said...

it's ok anon. You learn as you go, and as everyone knows, there ARE NO RULES at grammy's house.

Meg said...

But Zaides, if you always followed the rules I would have had no idea that Hads loved Ritz Crackers. So keep on breaking em'.

Laurie said...

has Zaide fed Hads Kettle Corn yet? Cuz we know that is Z's fave.

Val said...

Hooray, so glad you like the bath now. Geez, I leave town for 4 days and I'm SO behind on my comments. You're hard to keep up with Meg:)

Unknown said...

OK Meg and Lis and Pam,
Lavs and I need a baby gathering when we come to town in November. WE will be there from the 7th-12th so mark those calendars and pencil us in. We want family time!!!

Laurie said...

NEW PIX. NEW PIX. NEW PIX. QUIT YOUR JOB AND BECOME A FULL TIME BLOGGER. PUT ADS ON IF NECESSARY.

Jocelyn said...

now who's behind who in blogging?

Anonymous said...

SICK OF WAITING FOR UPDATES!

Anonymous said...

better mycock in your mouth princess suck it and fall asleep