Thursday, October 18, 2007

We've fattened her up!

Here's Hadley at her at her two month doctor's appt. in May. Weighing in at 9lb 40z & 231/4in tall. Look at our little giant now. At 7 months, she weighs a hefty 16lbs and is 261/2in tall. Looks like those sweet potatoes hold a lot of calories...or maybe it's all the apple juice she gets from her Grandmas?

11 comments:

Sue said...

she is HUGE - loggity looks like the first pic - height-wise anyway . . .

Lis said...

The difference between those pics is hilarious. She is dwarfing that chair in the 2nd picture. Nice weight gain Hads!

Lis said...

The difference between those pics is hilarious. She is dwarfing that chair in the 2nd picture. Nice weight gain Hads!

Meg said...

She is totally dwarfing the chair. It cracks me up.

Jocelyn said...

i almost don't like looking at the first picture- because she was such a little person. I love big healthy hads. soon she won't have teeth (when she gets them of course) if she keeps drinking apple juice.

Laurie said...

not to mention all the candy she's gonna eat. Those two pictures are hilarious, she looks like "The Attack of the 50 Foot Woman" before & after. And Susan, we all know Tate and Logie are going to be petite princesses, and that Hads is going to be a giantess.

Cara said...

I love that she has gained precisely no hair in the 5 months between those pics!

Meg said...

HA! OMG, you're right. That's hilarious. Our baby has alopecia!

Laurie said...

but at least she doesn't look like the spawn of ET anymore!

Hope said...

What a huge difference!!! Those are great shots. In the second one she looks bored with the whole "doctors" thing. Good for you Hadley. Don't worry Hads, I won't start saving my Jenny Craig meals for you or anything.

Sue said...

I'm thinking Loggity is going to be my little koo-koo-linka - she's going to give Nene her match! And I was kind of creeped out by the ET reference - but when I went back it was true. Poor starving little biafran . . . but no rickets now!