Sunday, October 14, 2007

Jungle-gym

It's a whole new view of the world, and Hadley loves it.
Zaide adding another seizure-inducing toy to the mix.
Hadley doing raspberries. Her latest greatest trick.
Look at all that hair we're getting. Watch out Madeline!

16 comments:

Laurie said...

go back to Kate the Quad cat, she will only bore you to death with her lack of play-ability. She won't cause the grand mal seizure this contraption is sure to induce.

Unknown said...

Lavs, how is it that legless animals is not one of your ridiculous fears? Way to get Hadley started on a new one!

Lis said...

I am so impressed with the sitting up. Madeline does need to watch out! Hads has such beautiful long locks.

Jocelyn said...

had a great time with you guys Sat night! I fall in love with Hadley each time I see her..Her cheeks are the cutest. When I saw her, I said she was still bald- I didn't realize you thought she was getting hair, so hopefully u just ignored me.

Sue said...

I'm a little concerned about Zaide's apparent lack of 'sponse putting that sliver play mat on the hard tile with Miss Tippy-Tonks just learning to balance . . .

Meg said...

Blame me Sue. She told me she always puts a thick blankie under the sliver mat. But I gafawed her and said Hads would be fine. Remember, TNS.

Meg said...

Joc, she is still bald...technically. But she's getting more little blondies coming through:). I had a great time with you guys, as always!

Lis said...

I'll vouch for Zaide. I saw the pad under the mat.

Anonymous said...

hooray, I have been un-villianified!!!

Laurie said...

what is TNS? I'm slow today...

Meg said...

Laurie, you started it! Drink your coffee you weirdo. TNS=Tough Nut Scrumpy

Val said...

I love that she can sit up now, she is so happy and able to entertain herself. Now if she could only teach that skill to her cousin, we'll be good!

Anonymous said...

It looks like she has mastered the whole sitting thing!!!! Congrats Hads!

Laurie said...

DOH. I will drink my coffee b4 I read the blog from now on.

Sue said...

i drank my coffee and STILL didn't get it - thanks for askin' lavs - so now you know i spell everything out when text-messaging . . .

Sue said...

oh - and TNS does NOT mean LHD - (lumpy headed daughter)