Monday, October 29, 2007

Just another night in the tub.





I don't know who has more fun. Her or me.

12 comments:

Katie said...

wait - did you stick the letters on her head? that's just mean. ;)

Anonymous said...

Someone call CPS stat. Clearly some baby abuse happening to our Hadley Jane! I mean come on Megs, at least spell something and teach her some words if you are going to torture her with stuck on letters.

Laurie said...

You can't stick letters on the head of a child with hair. Way to work with what you've got Hads!

Meg said...

Oh you prudes, this is definitely not the meanest thing I've done to Hadley. In fact, it's quite benign. Why don't you ask her Baba about doing mean things to her, he wacked her head on the table at The Ranch Drive-In. Poor little Hads.

Hope said...

I think Hads is going for a little performance art here. Such a smarty.

Val said...

No, you can't spell things on her or she might learn to read and we can't have that or she will hate all of you when she reads her blog :)

Laurie said...

Maybe Hads was looking for gum UNDER the table at the Ranch, and Baba accidently whacked her head. And good call about not letting her read the blog, it could be scarring to the poor little munchkin (says Auntie Lowdie, who compared her to Uncle Fester)

Lis said...

The second picture of her looking down at the "E" is my favorite. For some reason it just makes me laugh!

Laurie said...

were you trying to spell 'kiki' (misspelled apparently)? just askin

Meg said...

Maybe I was...a freudian slip?

Kasie M. said...

Looks like Hads is loving bath time. It's been a month since I last saw her and I feel like she has gotten a lot bigger.

Anonymous said...

damn I want to lick herpussy