Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lil' punkin head.

Thinking that round little face makes her the perfect little pumpkin.
"Thanks Auntie Laurie for the fabulous hat!"
Rudy's never kissed a pumpkin before.
Feeling so cool.
Peek-a-boo.

13 comments:

Laurie said...

she is totes rockin the PH. Love that round little punkie face! And sorry Rudes, I shoulda knit one for big brother too (go chew on Kate the Cat for a while)

Val said...

I love the pumpkin hat, and Hads is a pretty good model for it :)

Lis said...

That's a really cute little outfit. I need to go shopping for sure. TONS of onesies, no pants. Poor Madeline. I need a SIL with a girl that's a year older!

Meg said...

Gotta give the shout out to Sarah on the cute outfit, she was drinking and shopping and Hads benefited:). I have the same problem though, even with the most generous SIL who hads over all the hand-me-downs. Tons of shirts, not many pants. But it's hard to go buy a ton of stuff (trust me though, VERY hard not to) since you know it won't fit them for too long. I'm always stressed about what size to get, and then I get nothing.

Jocelyn said...

Laurie is so talented! I like that she didn't use an obscene orange- a good choice on her part as far as her yarn choice. Hads in the hat and the little stripey outfit! so perfectly round

Laurie said...

I know that Hads would never wear hunter blaze orange, she has the Nordy gene and as we can all tell, is already a perfect fashion plate!

Anonymous said...

I got in big trouble for this shopping excursion!!!! Hads lucked out though, her purchase went unnoticed and looks super cute!!!....shots+shopping=divorce. Love the hat!

Meg said...

Sar, I've tried to tell ya.

Sue said...

oh Megs - you will SO learn that no one ever reaps the wisdom of your experience - sar's got to discover the wheel herself!

Kasie M. said...

The pumpkin hat is adorable. You have one talented aunt. Lucky you!

Unknown said...

Sara- it can't have been that bad. It's not like you did the Chez Target walk of shame like Megaloo did. Or maybe you have now... Dang those husbands!

Meg said...

Oh trust me, she has. But it's not as benign as Targie, it's more like a $500 Nordy's purchase + $400 @ Mercer + another $500 @ Ericce's...but you're right, no carts are involved, so mine is still worse.

Laurie said...

get rid of the husbands, keep the loot. Just sayin'