Monday, October 29, 2007

Frogger


I just pulled this coat out of the closet and it's almost too little. Fat Pat the water Rat needs to stop growing! Anyway, not the best pictures, but needed you guys to see the coat. A fab gift from Zaide. Hopefully we'll get some cuter pics before it is ripping at the seams.

10 comments:

Laurie said...

very cute, but she's def. busting out of the Frog. Cute Fat Pat!

heather said...

so cute, I bet its so soft too!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could do some sewing surgery and make it a cape so our little "fatty, fatty 2x4..." can keep wearing it around. Oh and by you, I really mean Zaide since I'm fairly certain that you don't sew Megaloo.

Laurie said...

pretty sure Zaide doesn't sew either. Better call Grandma Shirley!

Meg said...

Grandma Shirley can't see (or hear for that matter). We'll just buy a new one...that's a lot easier!

Val said...

I hope Hadley never learns to read or she's going to have her feelings hurt! The coat is super cute!

Anonymous said...

that coat is getting too small. I was digging around the storage room and found "items" for my girls that I now know will not fit. Val have a girl...Kristina???? She looks so cute in that coat we'll have to keep her in it for as long as we can.

Meg said...

Z.A., I'm always telling you what's in that room. I'm just going to have to start stealing again.

Laurie said...

obvs. she isn't gonna notice if you DO resume stealing stuff, so you might as well. Cuz it's going to waste in 'anons' storage room
;-)

Unknown said...

Just give it all to Loggity Zaide. The little peanut should fit into it for another year or two.