Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BBQ @ B & B's.

Last Sunday we invited ourselves over to my folks for an impromptu BBQ. Thanks for a fun night guys and for feeding us!
Looking so, so big.
Hads and her BF (best friend or boyfriend, he really fits either).


She could do this ALL day long.

5 comments:

Lis said...

Apparently having kids young is great for the Gkids...she has SOOO much energy with them. More than me!

Val said...

Once again, I want Hadley's outfit. Those shoes are too cute and the little tank and jeans- a perfect Sunday bbq outfit!

Jocelyn said...

kinda laughing. can you guys not be alone? this must have been after you invited us over but we sadly declined:) now i'm paying the price because it sounds like it'll be forever til i see you again.

Sundi said...

I really like Hads pants. She is so cute.

Laurie said...

they can be alone as long as someone else cooks/delivers the food, I'm thinking. And yeah for the pink Cons! Lucky Z & B, I'm so jealous.