Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I was tagged.

A little game called A to Z:

a- available?
Nope. Found someone irreplaceable.

b- best friend:
JB, SA, & JS. Same BF's since 1987. And RP of course. And two more that are probably never going to talk to me again...TR & HC.

c- cake or pie?
PIE!!

d- drink of choice
Anything with alcohol. Kidding...diet Pepsi/Coke and beer.

e- essential thing used everyday:
Mascara and body lotion

f- favorite color
Red and Kelly green...not together.

g- gummy bears or worms
Bears...the staler the better. And only Haribo Gold Bears.

h- hometown
Bothell WA

i- indulgence
spending money.

j- January or February
February.

k- kids and names
Hadley Jane.

l- life
...is so, so fragile.

m- marriage date
1/10/04...maybe I should have picked January as my favorite month?

n- number of siblings
Uno.

o- oranges or apples
Apples. Oranges give me canker sores.

p- phobias
Flying. Flying. Flying. Flying. Flying. I have a dream at least once a month about a plane crash. Public speaking. Wow, I'm getting all sweaty just thinking about all of this.

q-quotes
"Keep on keepin' on"

r- reason to smile
Can't think of a reason not to smile

s- season
Summer and winter.

t- tag three people
Katy Lou, Lis, and Traudi.

u- unknown fact about me
I am very, very shy.

v- vegetables you do not like
Water chestnuts

w- worst habits
Smelling my fingers

x- x-rays you have had
Clavicle, wrist, and ankle.

y- your favorite food
Burritos and french fries...not necessarily together.

z- Zodiac sign
Pisces's.

5 comments:

Sundi said...

Smelling your fingers? Somehow I think that should have been your secret too. I'm still laughing!

katy said...

Actually, if I recall correctly, you rub your lips on the back of your hand in a circular motion and then rub your nose across that same spot and give a good sniff. This is repeated continuously while concentrating or reading. Have you actually changed your style and now resorted to fingers? That is even grosser! I am dying laughing of course!!!

Jocelyn said...

loved 'keep on keepin on' god! we are such of the same mold.. and loved/could totally see you saying 'can't think of a reason not to smile.' clavicle? why oh why?

Laurie said...

lol you and Cara the finger sniffers. How revolting.

-trau said...

i MADE IT!!!!! yea yea yeah, i can wipe away the tears! love all the new photos. love that she's scared of the door-mat, i would be too.