Since the day we moved into this house I couldn't wait to get pendant lights in the kitchen. So 3.5 years later, I got 'em! And I cannot tell you how much they make me smile.

Here is my
retardo husband making fun of me for taking 'slanted' pictures. He was watching me (
unbeknownst to me) while I was 'shooting' the pics (that's what fancy
photogs say) and let me know that 'I was a giant dork and need to stop trying to be like
Joc.' So guess what Ry, slanted pics are all I'm posting now.

3 little pendant lights sitting in a tree.

There are kind of a
goldish/orange. Like my hair used to be;).

Over the sink.

Love. Love. Love.
7 comments:
They are perfect. I was worried about the kitchen sink one but love 'em.
They are fabulous, I really need to get over to your house, looks like I'll hardly recognize it! Such fun little additions you are making!
What's up with all the new fabulosity at casa prentice?
i love that lis was worried:)
i feel like i hardly even know you. you guys must have won the lotto! personally i'm just happy you aren't spending ALL your riches on more shoes for hadley jane.
you are quite the student with the off kiltered shots- you are cute.
OH God! i almost forgot. i love.love.love. the pendants. so fancy.
Megs - It was Kasey and Haley I saw at Belle Square - I'm not a good stalker - can't even get my victims right!
ooooh ahhhh. I like them! Did You guys have to rewire for them?
Wow - fancy pics too! Love the lights!
Post a Comment