So funny you don't like her to feed herself. Makes me laugh because it's so not you to be yucked out by a mess. Much more my personality I think but hey, if you don't let her practice now you'll still be feeding her when she's 12. (Okay, maybe not 12 but at least 5!) :)
Gosh, I thought Hads had a nasty accident before I read the post. Glad to see it was just food. I don't like to let Hayley feed herself either. I'm just too lazy to clean up the mess she creates.
5 comments:
Down a smidge and to the right, sweetie. That's the location of your piehole.
So funny you don't like her to feed herself. Makes me laugh because it's so not you to be yucked out by a mess. Much more my personality I think but hey, if you don't let her practice now you'll still be feeding her when she's 12. (Okay, maybe not 12 but at least 5!) :)
I think 12 is correct katylou - or in hads case, possibly 15 . . .
Gosh, I thought Hads had a nasty accident before I read the post. Glad to see it was just food. I don't like to let Hayley feed herself either. I'm just too lazy to clean up the mess she creates.
So funny that you posted that. I literally just took a video of Madeline feeding herself too. What a mess!
Post a Comment