Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Littlest Mariner Fans.

CHEEEEESE!
"Come on Mads, let's 'Uno-do-si-etta'!"
"Allright, I'll settle for making out instead."
Good sharing girls...or taking...it's a little hard to tell, but there are no tears yet, I'm going with sharing.
They've both mastered the CHEEESE smile.

8 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

I need to get the "uno" words to get them started on it. You big girls need to be tormented with that just as much as L and I were. Darling pics, they are such buddies (when Hads isn't clobbering anyone)

Lis said...

That is not the best pic of Madeline in that last shot.

Laurie said...

I LOVE that pic of Maddie! And I think Uno is burned into my brain, I will see if I can get over my horror long enough to write down the words. Start training them Zaids, there's a whole lifetime of torture to get revenge for (and I'll start stocking up on the black gasket sealer so the girls can coat each other with it someday when Megan declares it's an 'outside day') ;0

Meg said...

Uno do si etta,
An east a west,
Met my boyfriend at the candyshop,
He brought me ice cream, he brought me cake, he brought me home with a belly ache.
Mama, mama, I'm so sick,
Call the Dr. quick, quick.
Dr., Dr., will I die.
Count to five and you'll be alive
1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
I'm alive.
(And then the expert, advanced clappers take it one notch higher and say...)
6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
I'm dead again.

zaideafraidey said...

thanks Meg, that certainly brought back a vivid image, over and over and over and over again.....

Hope said...

I need a translator sometimes just to figure out what the heck you guys are saying! :) These are some of my favorite pics right now Meg!

Katie said...

wow, I don't remember the 6, 7, 8 , 9, 10 part - and I'm still a little sad that you and Car never let me in on the Uno action... dang you two. ;)

Laurie said...

Katie, B and I are grateful it went no further than the 2 most annoying little girls on the planet. Just hoping it does travel to the next generation so Megan can be tortured in her turn.