
The whole fam dam rode our bikes to Gretchen's Sunday morning, a cute little coffee shop by my work. What a great way to start the morning. And it was actually fun riding with Ryan because he was pulling an extra 4oish pounds with Hadley and all...so I could keep up.

Latest trick, the mountain climber. Guess it was too hot on her knees. And yes, she was doing this in the parking lot. The things you'll let go on so you can enjoy a cup of coffee.

Loved splashing in the water.

She 'walked' around this fountain about 10 billion times.

Loved the colors in this picture, wish I had a fancy camera to really capture them. Hint, hint RP.
7 comments:
Mountain Climber=Walker. What fun. Canwe try biking with your Chariot sometime?
get the fancy camera already- get the rebel xti- not expensive and a great dslr. you don't have to be fancy to have one- but you will love the picture quality!
Wow, you just threw out a lot of acronym's. Just show me on Thursday;). Of course you guys can borrow the Chariot Lis, we'll leave it with you when we're in Hawaii...whaddya think?
perfecto. Hopefully we can figure out how to hook it up to a bike too. what a fun morning though. How cute!
love her chubby little peaches in the horizontal stripes! Fat girls can look good in stripes!!!
I'll have to try Gretchens. It's so close and we haven't been! I love how Hadley went around and around that fountain. Bet she had a good nap home!
Fun family bike ride, I bet you burned A LOT more calories that we did on our little hike! I so want a new camera too, maybe RP can buy each of us one? Yeah right! But when I do finally buy one looks like Joc is our gal to talk too!
Post a Comment