If Ry and I could only pick one type of food to eat for the rest of our lives, candy would definitely be it. We LOVE candy! It has cost our parents hundreds of dollars in dental work with a mouthful of fillings, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Just give us our Swedish Fish and Sour Cherries (anything gummy will do) and we'll be smiling. So yesterday morning when we were getting ready, each of us thought the other was watching Hads. I come downstairs to this little one with both hands in our bulk candy bag (yep, I said bulk, 5lbs to be exact) and chomping so hard I'm surprised she's not suffering from TMJ. It didn't even deter her when I showed up, she politely offered me a Mike & Ike. Now I can totally sympathize when a two year old comes in CHRMC with some sort of overdose, and the parents say....'we must have left it out on the counter'. I get it.
6 comments:
You guys... I can't talk b/c I'm a candy whore myself.
oh lord. you were not lying when you told me you were eating salt water taffy (5lbs to be exact).
OMG - I LOVE gummies...anything! I turn my nose to chocolate any day but hand me sour patch kids and a lik-a-stik and I am a happy camper! Love that Hads loves it, too!
does that t shirt say "don't make me call grandma"? bc if so, it's faboo!
I love that she's a candy freak like you guys. Don't love the fact that she likes freaky candy but hey - you do and I still like you a little.
This is too funny and so Miss Hadley! She enjoyed my ice cream the other night as well:) I love that she was pulling it away from you after offering to share. She's got such a little personality, I love her!
Post a Comment