Shoot! I have a whole bunch of stuff saved, but this little peanut keeps trying to go to heaven, and I'm not letting him...so he's kept me busy. So you'll have to wait until tonight...hopefully it's worth the wait:).
so cute to see her in that shirt and the cherry shoes just make it so cute. i love love love that color combo, sounds like it is Joc's favorite as well.
9 comments:
they are super cute. there's just something about red.
p.s. are you trying to look more 'professional' with your new layout? minus a couple pics and diff background color?
I love this picture of Hadley. She is beyond perfect!
super cute picture of our little Hadley Jane! and i love the shoes, although I kinda miss the Cons...
RED CONS. End of story (tho those shoes are super adorable do her orthotics fit in them? ;*)
rats. saw you comments on mine- so was crossing my fingers you would have something for me. welcome home! miss you. talk to you soon:)
Shoot! I have a whole bunch of stuff saved, but this little peanut keeps trying to go to heaven, and I'm not letting him...so he's kept me busy. So you'll have to wait until tonight...hopefully it's worth the wait:).
i have no idea who the little peanut you are talking about is. am i slow?
so cute to see her in that shirt and the cherry shoes just make it so cute. i love love love that color combo, sounds like it is Joc's favorite as well.
Post a Comment