Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Oh My...Loved the 4th of July.

Prepare yourselves...photo overload.
Couldn't wait to dig into all her long lost toys at the cabin.
Zaide and Hads giving each other the silent treatment.

So big in her chair.
Even Baba took time to relax.
Channeling Heidi.
She was freaked out by this doormat and cried every time she had to crawl on it. Of course, if no one was looking, she managed just fine.
Breakfast with Baba.
Went on the most beautiful hike to Rachel Lake. And then my mom told a story about some gal named Rachel Lake who was a murderer. Who tells stories like that to people deep in the woods?
Christmas card photo?
Hadley's pack mule.
So unfortunately this snow stopped us from actually seeing Rachel Lake, but it was a beauty hike nonetheless.
Hads having fun with Hopester.
Singing Kum-ba-ya.
Cute little Ryan.
Um, Dad, what happened?
Hope and my Dad at the parade, that we missed in Cle Elum. But we did make it in time for the exhilarating street fair. All 4 booths.
Chowing the melon.

Ry took this pic and I thought it was cute.
Snacking on some licorice. And no Grandmas, this does not give permission for her to eat this at your houses.
Oh Zaide, you're too much!
Thanks for all the fun at the cabin everyone...we had a blast!

9 comments:

katy said...

You, Ryan and Hads are the cutest little trio! I love that family photo! Definitely blow it up or send it to someone because it is adorable!

Jocelyn said...

of course you look at cute pics of all 3 of you and wonder if it's a christmas card! i can tell you never wanted to leave the cabin. looks pretty great. loved all the mini adirondack chairs. i'm glad your vacation time was up and had to come back home because now i'll get to see you soon! (we don't have any plans wait, but still!)

Lis said...

You guys are all so cute together. So happy we got to meet up. What a fun day! Love the ST Zaide and Hads are giving each other

zaideafraidey said...

only four booths because someone whisked through so darn fast, and I never did get to figure what that coffee booth was all about!! We loved our weekend, crazy, hectic and a whole lot of fun.

Laurie said...

Zaide, you are well known as the world's SLOWEST art fair shopper, sorry but that's a true fact. So I'm not exactly buying your story. But the pix are all great and Hads looks SO happy eating her licorice (get her on the black stuff tho, red vines are foul)

zaideafraidey said...

yeah give her the black ones and we can witness a little baby heart attack. I am losing art fair shoppers by the minute!!

Sue said...

I'll stick with ya Zaide -

Val said...

Looks like a fab weekend at the cabin! Glad I wasn't on the hike with the scary story, I would have freaked out forsure. I'm so jealous of Hadley's madras shorts!!! Looks like a perfect 4th of July- next year, we're coming with!

Hope said...

So unbelievably behind on my blogging comments so I will just start here since I have a vested interest in these. We had a ball. Yes, you guys take the best fam pics and thanks for making sure I stayed far out of any. I would've pitched a crazy fit. What a great weekend. One of my favorite 4ths. :)