Why is baby torture so much fun?
Tortuous abs and tickles. Good times at the cabin!
god- it's a toss up whose more funny to watch- hads or the funny man flailing around in the background.
I love her laugh. She wasn't trying to hard to get away now was she?
she would never deny her Baba the pleasure of tickle torture I'm sure. Someday she will get revenge in the form of emptying Baba's wallet.
great video- her laugh is the best!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Tortuous abs and tickles. Good times at the cabin!
god- it's a toss up whose more funny to watch- hads or the funny man flailing around in the background.
I love her laugh. She wasn't trying to hard to get away now was she?
she would never deny her Baba the pleasure of tickle torture I'm sure. Someday she will get revenge in the form of emptying Baba's wallet.
great video- her laugh is the best!
Post a Comment