pushups=summer. The only thing better is getting them from the popsicle man...
I love push ups!! Never thought I'd see #48 again. Hads, you are doing so well getting dirty. Love it.
I also love how Megan has the girls undressed to eat the pushups, makes hosing them off so much easier.
Okay, for the life of me I can't figure out what #48 is! And Lavs, I don't have the stain gene like Baba, so I have to avoid them.
I wouldn't have known it either if it weren't for you and Kip talking about it...maybe I got the # wrong but I was trying to refer to Dale E...don't know how to spell his name. Nevermind.
Totally get it! #3 is what you were looking for, but you were only 45 off.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
pushups=summer. The only thing better is getting them from the popsicle man...
I love push ups!! Never thought I'd see #48 again. Hads, you are doing so well getting dirty. Love it.
I also love how Megan has the girls undressed to eat the pushups, makes hosing them off so much easier.
Okay, for the life of me I can't figure out what #48 is! And Lavs, I don't have the stain gene like Baba, so I have to avoid them.
I wouldn't have known it either if it weren't for you and Kip talking about it...maybe I got the # wrong but I was trying to refer to Dale E...don't know how to spell his name. Nevermind.
Totally get it! #3 is what you were looking for, but you were only 45 off.
Post a Comment