Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Breaking in the deck.

So the deck isn't totally finished, but close enough for a small inauguration. And here is my child posing as the filthiest baby in the 'ville.
Mads & Hads enjoying some melon.
A motley crew.
Could these two look more differant? Funny because I think Kip and I look a lot alike.
Love them, even if they are ruining our stupid cream carpet with thier filth.
Hooray, get those babes clean. And yes, there was a giant dirt ring around the tub.
The dynamic duo again.
Maddie doing what she does best...being dangerous.

All cleaned up and ready for bed. Thanks to all for helping us celebrate. When the deck is truly finished we promise to have spinning bat races and keg stands.

12 comments:

Lis said...

the pic of Hads on the stairs totally looks like Kip in my opinion. I thiknk you were being sarcastic about you an dkip looking alike but I see a lot of the same traits.

Meg said...

No, I really was being serious about Kip and I looking alike.

Michelle said...

Bob looks scary in that picture.

Jocelyn said...

i will try to get my bitterness over not being invited- to myself. i mean- i only live 8 minutes away. not 10- but 8. but for those that were invited- it looked like a great sunday at the prentice's on their fancy new deck.

Meg said...

It was the pre-deck inaugural (as of now, it is officially finished). Don't worry friend, you'll be there when we're doing keg stands and taking champagne showers...when it really counts;).

Laurie said...

hey I didn't get an invite either. Love the scrap noodle babies!

Sue said...

How did Hads get so pig dirty? That is hilarious!

Meg said...

Because she's the only one that STILL crawls;).

Laurie said...

did you let her crawl through the Russians' dirt pile or something?

zaideafraidey said...

I think it's an Iranian dirt pile, that actually got shoved back onto the Prentice property!!

Hope said...

Hmm. . . Hads crawling doesn't seem to be stopping her from anything! Love the deck but more then that, the three toads sitting on it!

Anonymous said...

love madie's nice chubbypussy