Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Because everything is cuter naked.

' What, you want me to do the Y.M.C.A? Okay, but just this one last time.'
'It's fun to stay at the Y...'
'M.C.A.'
'You want me to do it AGAIN?'
'Oh you people. I've had enough of your shenenigans.'

11 comments:

Laurie said...

To die for. Nibble a peach for me

Lis said...

That looks more like Karate Kid. Love the naked peaches. The best.

zaideafraidey said...

Megs you absolutely crack me up. Were these taken before or after she did bundles on the deck???

Sundi said...

She has no shame.

Laurie said...

LOL! I can just see you guys scrambling to NOT be the person who had to clean up the bundles!

zaideafraidey said...

that Meg is quick with a wipe, but Hadley was quicker with a foot!!

Laurie said...

Ack. Shades of Baby Pam and bundles smeared on the wall!

Val said...

OK this gal has more clothes than any one I know but she is naked more than any one I know also. Wish we wore the same size so I could borrow her clothes while she isn't wearing them. AND she will be a huge hit at weddings if she continues to do the YMCA in the nude!!!

Hope said...

She's cute naked AND with clothes. I do want to take a nibble as laurie said - that's for sure! Although - I would only like the nibble BEFORE the bundles. EEewwww!

Hope said...

She's cute naked AND with clothes. I do want to take a nibble as laurie said - that's for sure! Although - I would only like the nibble BEFORE the bundles. EEewwww!

Hope said...

She's cute naked AND with clothes. I do want to take a nibble as laurie said - that's for sure! Although - I would only like the nibble BEFORE the bundles. EEewwww!