Keep em coming! Love your crazy open mouth smile. You need a Tiny Fez though
all i can saw is strawberry blonde.
I need to get out of the self pic loop, definitely not my best angle.
lol you look great from any angle Zaide!
all great s.p.'s and your hair looks so much more auburny in these pics, I like it. It makes it look like you and Ben are related:)
I love the one at the bottom because it is right before you said "Come on - have another one Kristina!!!" :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Keep em coming! Love your crazy open mouth smile. You need a Tiny Fez though
all i can saw is strawberry blonde.
I need to get out of the self pic loop, definitely not my best angle.
lol you look great from any angle Zaide!
all great s.p.'s and your hair looks so much more auburny in these pics, I like it. It makes it look like you and Ben are related:)
I love the one at the bottom because it is right before you said "Come on - have another one Kristina!!!" :)
Post a Comment