Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Tour De Laziness.

This is the view I see of my hubs all of July. Even when it's 90 degrees and there's yardwork to be done. He'd rather watch some skinny bikers race up the Alps. Luckily it's only 21 days of this.

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

this causes me much discomfort. i cannot stomach anyone inside on sunny days- not even my animals. makes my skin crawl. tell ryan to go dip his hairless legs in his kiddy pool and get tivo- and watch the dumb tour in the evening when he's allowed back inside.

katy said...

Does Ryan shave his legs? If so is it because of biking? Lessen the drag or whatever? I agree with Joc (didn't think you'd be referred to by your nickname by a stranger huh?) he needs to go play outside in the sun. But, my hubby does this too and it makes me crazy. He says the sun hurts his eyes! He is a hermit sometimes.

Laurie said...

go Ry! I say prevent skin cancer and premature wrinkling and watch the tour in the darkened (and a/c) living room.

Unknown said...

I'm right there with you Ry, although the tour is my wake up show instead of mid-afternoon. Love that I'm not the only one!