Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A little spontaneity.

The other day I was home and BORED out of mind. So I called my mom up at work and said 'wanna meet Hads and I at The Fountain.' She acted like she was busy but called back 15 minutes later saying...'come and get me.'
Little Posey Poserson.

Sharing snacks.
Practice makes perfect...or at least gives me hope.


Love these two pics.

Hadley saw all the other kids sliding down on thier bottoms, so she wanted to do it too. It was pretty darn cute. She kept looking at them, and then headed down.
And we 'stinkbugged' the entire way back up.

What would be a day in Seattle without showing your peaches. I'm kinda thinking it's not normal for a 16 month old to have cellulite...is it too early for lipo?



4 comments:

Laurie said...

on Hads the cellulite looks GOOD. Those are really cute piccies of Z & H. Man, do I wish I could go to the fountain with a darling baby! Lucky pups.

Anonymous said...

It's never too early for cellulite! She has the cutest peaches ever!

Lis said...

Is that the seattle center fountain? Looks like fun but seems funny that you went all the way over there! Nice B&Ws tho!

Meg said...

Not too far, like 20 minutes. And it was a sure fire way to get Beez to come with.