Saturday night we had our annual dinner with the Cougan family...and everyone joined the party. Although I didn't take any actual pictures of the Cougs, I promise they were there...and had fun and kept the tradition that I've grown up with (and they have too) alive.
And this edible little gal was all smiles, even though she kept her parents up puking the night before. Oh the resiliency of children.
One of my most favorite traditions. My mom has made homemade gingerbread men since I can remember. And I'm pretty sure it's why I'm able to read words in cursive....so thanks mom.
Love them!
Hadley and Madeline were playing dress up with some hand me down clothes and insisted on having every stitch of clothing on.
6 comments:
looks like a fun time! Mimi made those gb men every year too, a very happy tradition. Rudy's looks a little burnt tho.
I think the doggies got the bad ones. Now Kip is puking...What perfect timing. I hope none of you get this.
Hey, at least the doggies got one. I do love this tradition (though I have taken a few years off) but still hate to eat gbread, do remember picking out the redhots though.
thanks all you big guys for continuing to come to Davis/Cougan christmas, love that our little group is growing so. The dress upping was darling, both girls had so many clothes on they looked like "little lottas"
so fun! NO ONE likes to eat the gbread, only the red hots are good.
I felt inspired by these cookies BZ and went to make some tonight but discovered I'm out of molasses:( Since there is snow I'm not about to drive to the store to get some. Oh well, I'll just have to enjoy looking at yours!
Post a Comment