I've only sent about 20 of our christmas cards, the tree JUST got put up, and I haven't wrapped a thing...but we've got what's important.
so thrilled you are using the beer sweaters!
yay! i <3 the beer sweaters! :)
Only you and Ryan could make a beer sweater look cute and necessary. Love it!
Those are hilarious. I am sure Laurie is super excited to see them in action.
only you guys would have these!
Ok, quick quick, tell me where you go those or which creative relative/friend made these for you? It's got to be Laurie...she's the knitter in the fam, right? Name the price Laurie!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
so thrilled you are using the beer sweaters!
yay! i <3 the beer sweaters! :)
Only you and Ryan could make a beer sweater look cute and necessary. Love it!
Those are hilarious. I am sure Laurie is super excited to see them in action.
only you guys would have these!
Ok, quick quick, tell me where you go those or which creative relative/friend made these for you? It's got to be Laurie...she's the knitter in the fam, right? Name the price Laurie!
Post a Comment