It was all knuckle bumps,
and smiles...
...until someone fell in the snow.
oh that sad little face....
I agree with HJP...it's cold out there!
that is the saddest little pup face EVER. Get her inside and give her some hot cocoa with LOTS of smarshmallows! and some cookies wouldn't hurt either.
snow is soft, Hads - buck up! ;)
wow. katie is tough! hads is delicate. doy.
Yep, I agree Hads! Waaay too cold! I second the cocoa and cookies!
she's still cute when she's crying.
I'm sorry she's been traumatized but seriously, that is the sweetest little cry face!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
oh that sad little face....
I agree with HJP...it's cold out there!
that is the saddest little pup face EVER. Get her inside and give her some hot cocoa with LOTS of smarshmallows! and some cookies wouldn't hurt either.
snow is soft, Hads - buck up! ;)
wow. katie is tough! hads is delicate. doy.
Yep, I agree Hads! Waaay too cold! I second the cocoa and cookies!
she's still cute when she's crying.
I'm sorry she's been traumatized but seriously, that is the sweetest little cry face!
Post a Comment