Hadley is so lucky to have two grandma's that love to bake and, more importantly, let her help. Her mama...well she just doesn't need one more mess to clean up. I asked my mom if that makes me a bad mom...she said 'yes'. So be it.
Gingerbread cookies are supposed to be good for you. Sorry to hear that you're a bad mom. I forgot to buckle Maddie the other day. I should def win an award for that.
yep you are a bad mom. BC every other mom in the world is just itching to make cookies with their child. That is why the grocery stores all have bakeries missy. just get some store boughts, a can of spritz on icing and lots of sprinkles. She'll be happy as a clam. (and lay out a tarp under her.)
for sure you, Lis and Loutie deserve the BAD MOTHER awards for your so very mal-adjusted children . . . just teasing. At least none of these kids will ever have to shout "Run for your life, here she comes with a spoon!" I am so proud of you guys and what excellent mothers you are - Lis, it will be noted in your permanent file re: the buckling incident . . .
Again, hilarious! I didn't even know what a home made cookie was until I was 4! My mom asked me if I wanted to bake cookies one day and I said "In the mouth cookies?" Yep, that's just the way it goes and she'll still turn out better than ever! No harm done BF! P.S. Some of the most screwed up kids had moms who baked a lot...that's the truth! :)
You will one day let her..mark my words. She'll talk you into it and bat those eyes and you will NOT be able to resist. My house is constantly a mess...but it gets cleaned up at night so it's fine.
8 comments:
Gingerbread cookies are supposed to be good for you. Sorry to hear that you're a bad mom. I forgot to buckle Maddie the other day. I should def win an award for that.
I said that makes you a normal mom, You think I was cooking with you kids after working 8 hours, NO!!!! (which explains alot)
good thing she's testing them out, you just never know these days:) Meg- no one likes messes in their houses, you are normal!
yep you are a bad mom. BC every other mom in the world is just itching to make cookies with their child. That is why the grocery stores all have bakeries missy. just get some store boughts, a can of spritz on icing and lots of sprinkles. She'll be happy as a clam. (and lay out a tarp under her.)
for sure you, Lis and Loutie deserve the BAD MOTHER awards for your so very mal-adjusted children . . . just teasing. At least none of these kids will ever have to shout "Run for your life, here she comes with a spoon!" I am so proud of you guys and what excellent mothers you are - Lis, it will be noted in your permanent file re: the buckling incident . . .
Again, hilarious! I didn't even know what a home made cookie was until I was 4! My mom asked me if I wanted to bake cookies one day and I said "In the mouth cookies?" Yep, that's just the way it goes and she'll still turn out better than ever! No harm done BF! P.S. Some of the most screwed up kids had moms who baked a lot...that's the truth! :)
True Sue, we definitely all ran from the dreaded wooden spoon. It's amazing we aren't all in therapy. (Joking Mom)
You will one day let her..mark my words. She'll talk you into it and bat those eyes and you will NOT be able to resist. My house is constantly a mess...but it gets cleaned up at night so it's fine.
Post a Comment