I was able to get off work early on Thanksgiving and join in the fun family festivities...if you call being a big giant dork in a turkey hat fun.
The Kok-a-cola's made a marvelous spread...Martha would have been proud, in fact I'm thinking she stopped by, that's how perfect it was.
And the babies...in the world's cutest outfits courtesy of Cousin Marie who sends gifts for every holiday imaginable, and even ones I'm pretty sure she makes up.
4 comments:
Very cute little outfits. Love that you call them kok-a-cola. Val has got to love you to death
The outfits look adorable on the kiddos! I am glad you all like them. I love these 3 kids, and since we live so far, I have to send some love every now and then.
It was a fun surprise, especially since Ryan really did keep it a surprise and acted like he had no idea who could be at the door. Thanks for calling us Martha:) We do appreciate the compliment! And yes Lis- we do love her lots:) Good thing we have Marie to dress our kids for us and good thing you were around to convince little miss stubborn to put her shirt on!
can Marie adopt me? I could use some holiday duds. I'd even wear a turkey hat.
Post a Comment