So these pictures are a tad out of order and it's a 'tad' driving me crazy...but I'll deal and try not to throw my computer against the wall and call 'blogger' every f-word variation I know (which are a lot).
Anyhoo, back to the happy post. The other day Hadley and I got to pick up Tater at the bus stop, play with her the rest of the afternoon, and spend the evening looking at Xmas lights with Logan and Maddie too...and all the adults that go along with the kids. There is just something so fun about Hadley having so many cousins, although, seems like chump change to me since I have something near 32 or so cousins, but exciting nontheless. And this way she'll actually know and hopefully like all her cousins (trust me, I've got some doozy's).
They held hands ALL the way home, and in baby frankenstein steps, that's a long walk.
11 comments:
oh presh! Hope you are not referencing your 'Notti cousins when you say doozies...
hads is in soooo much black lately...can't she take a cue from tate....please!
Oh no, not the 'notti's. Only one really and he's the oldest on the Sundstrom side.
god those 2 holding hands are SO cute... and I want Tate's argyle tights!!! :) and yes, we do have some 'doozy' cousins LOL
do we need to reflect on pony collections at a garage sale?
Please lets reflect. Or should we talk about "night walkers" in our best british accents.
or "nectah from the gods"
hahaha I am snorting chardonnay out my nose right now thinking about the ponies AND the night walka
I wasn't going to post...but how could you NOT join in this conversation. L if I had something in my mouth it would surely be squirting out my nose. Ah the days when I can get back of "harvesting the berries" Prolly all else are reading this thinking "what the hell?" Families you gotta love them, especially the doozies!
Could Hadley be any cooler holding big cousin Tate's hand? Wow. They are adorable together!
Uh, who dresses Tate? She's write off the pages of Vogue for Kids! The tights on the walk, the boots in the snow, the colorful coat! She's got the next spread for sure! And that Hads, well we know she's always a fashionista!!
Post a Comment