i've been waiting for hours and days. everyone in class sitting behind me saw the video! it's a hit! love it! love all the photos! when did she become such a toddler, it's scary? where's rudy?
This is the best post (okay, so I say that a lot!) but really this made me laugh and cry. I totally know the feeling of doing whatever it takes to keep those giggles rolling. You guys are hilarious and super fun. Way to go BZ! My mom would never do it but she would die laughing watching me! :)
7 comments:
i've been waiting for hours and days. everyone in class sitting behind me saw the video! it's a hit! love it! love all the photos! when did she become such a toddler, it's scary? where's rudy?
Madeline LOVES the chase game. She refuses to play with Jamie though. She got a bit scared one time...
love how happy she is!
god what fabulous grandparents. Who else would chase a toddler around on hands and knees? Lucky pups! And Hads' Frankenstein 'run' is too cute.
LOVE the "almost" running - I know she thinks she is RACING . . . oh Hads, you are such a darling Baby Huey . .
This is the best post (okay, so I say that a lot!) but really this made me laugh and cry. I totally know the feeling of doing whatever it takes to keep those giggles rolling. You guys are hilarious and super fun. Way to go BZ! My mom would never do it but she would die laughing watching me! :)
Who had the most fun is the question?
Post a Comment