Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh he's going to kill me.

I just found out our camera has a continuous mode...actually I knew it had it, but I just figured out how to actually use it two months later. So I had Ryan be my muse....or at least 'amusing'. Thanks for your fun little jig and creep-o faces...this is why I love ya...and yes, I will be sleeping with one eye open tonight.






10 comments:

Lis said...

Love that Hads is clueless to her mom and dad's retardation :-) I am totally kidding. I think you guys are the best.

Meg said...

Oh no Lis, you are fully able to call us retarded and Ry just called and said the exact same thing about Hads being clueless through it all.

Laurie said...

Zoolander Jr. I need to see if my camera has that!

Anonymous said...

i'd block it out for the food too hads!

Val said...

wow! this is funny. this is the modeling gig he's always dreamed of I'm sure:)

Amy D. said...

Can I meet your boyfriend too please??

Jocelyn said...

he looks so skinny:) i like his v-neck sweater:) and hadley just eating away kills me.

Unknown said...

Mom, do you think you can handle the continuous mode? Glad you are living out your Paparazzi dreams Megs!

Sue said...

"doncha wish your boyfriend was hot like me???"

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

Nothin' wrong with a little focus...especially when food is involved! Val, was Ryan like this before meeting Meg? The Davis family is known for bringing out the best in all of us...or the retardation as Lis put it perfectly!!